Knowing which multiplier the aircraft will fly away from is a desire of nearly every Aviator player. That’s why some people decided to take advantage of the dishonest wishes of others and create a Predictor Aviator to “help” in victory. Whether it’s worth and safe using it – read on.
What is predictоr Aviator?
The Predictor Aviator is a unique app that can determine the moment of an airplane crash using artificial intelligence. It promises to predict the Aviator round outcome in the selected casino with an accuracy of up to 95%. The application is considered the most accurate among all existing predictors.
How to install Aviator predictor?
Frequently the Aviator Predictor is installed on the phone.
- Go to the official website to download the Predictor Aviator application.
- Click on the big “Download” button on the page and wait for the download. Depending on the device, the pop-up to confirm downloading will appear.
- Allow the device to install applications from unknown sources in the settings (you can disable this feature immediately after installation).
- Find the apk file in “Downloads” and click on it.
- In the opened pop-up, click “OK” or “Install” and wait for the finish.
- Upon successful installation, open the application and get started.
How to start working
Registration is required for users who wish to work with the Aviator Predictor. It’s impossible to start work without personal data transferring.
How to register?
- Open the Aviator Predictor app downloaded to the smartphone.
- Enter the email address to which the account will be linked (advisable to create an email without personal or confidential data. After all, there are no guarantees in the security of this application).
- Create a solid password to use each time the gambler logs in.
- Click on the big “Register” button.
What to do after registration?
- After creating an account and logging in, click the “Start” button. This will start the prediction algorithm.
- A list of casinos will appear on the screen. A gambler should select the one in which he is currently playing. Most popular choices: 1xBet, 1Win, Betwinner, MostBet, Pin-Up Aviator, etc.
- To find out the following round result, click on the “Next” button. But be aware of the restrictions that prevent players from doing this too often.
Some users don’t trust anyone and want to ensure the casino’s reliability. To do this, they are looking for various methods for checking games. One of these methods is Provably fair, declared as a new technology in the gambling field. Probably Fair is a method based on cryptographic hash functions in Aviator offered to the visitor as a fair play check.
Should Provably Fair be trusted?
Over the years, some innovations in digital technologies have allowed players to take a different look at the verification methods with algorithms and really make sure that the game is honest. Aviator who fully uses blockchain technologies in his work can provide the player with much more data and a higher level of security. This is their undoubted advantage.
Cons of Provably Fair:
- The complexity of understanding the method, which is why a long explanation of its process diverts attention from other important aspects of online gambling entertainment.
- On such gambling sites, it’s customary to give out the result for each game. Such a table is usually present without confirmation that this data comes from the blockchain, not “drawn” by some additional script.
A license is an official document that certifies the right to conduct gambling activities for a specified period. In fact, a license is a permission to perform specific actions. The license confirms that this online casino is legal and controlled at the state level. This is a sign of quality and reliability.
All legal casinos are legal only because they have a license. Often players look at the license when choosing an online casino. But few people know that there is certification not only for casinos but also for individual slots. The two most important features of games that are subjected to rigorous testing are Return to Player (RTP) and Random Number Generator (RNG), which is Provably Fair in Aviator.
Most likely, Aviator Predictor is a 100% scam that doesn’t work. Judge for yourselves: if it were possible to bypass the fail-fair system and constantly know the round outcome (respectively, win more often), then why is no one using it? And why has the developer Spribe not yet become impoverished? Not to mention the impossibility of bypassing random. Better not use this app seriously because it will just scam the player and get his personal data.