Questions Given Within the unit
- Who Offers Sacrifice for the Country?
- Who led the Muslims of the subcontnent in their struggle for a separate homeland?
- What is the Highest Military award of pakistan?
A patriot offers sacrifice for his country.
Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah led the Muslims of the subcontinent in their struggle for a separate homeland.
The highest miltary award of pakistan is the Nishan-e-Haider
Answer the Following Questions
- How will you define Patriotism?
- What are the qualities of a patriot?
- As a Citizen of Pakistan,What are your duties towards your country>
- What makes us stay alert in the wake of foreign invasion?
- Elaborate the Given Quote of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Aki Jinnah?
We must develop a sense of patriotism which galvanizes us all into one united and strong nation
Patriotism means love for one’s country.
A patriot loves his country.He protect the interests of his country.He sacrifices everything for its independence.
As a citizedn of pakistan, it is my duty love and defend it.I must prefer its inteests to mine.
Patriotism makes us stay alert in case of foreign invasion.
It urges us to be patriot.It urges us to be united and strong.
“9th class english book chapter 2 question answer”, “english class 9 chapter 2 patriotism exercise”, “9th class english unit 2 question answer”, “english class 9 chapter 2 question answer”, “patriotism 9th class questions answers”, “9th Class English Short Questions Answers pdf Chapter 2 Patriotism”,