12th class physics important long and Shorts Questions for exam preparation is Here, You can Find All the Notes of Physics Short, Long, MCQ important For all Board…Students try to give success in Exams than they try to find Important Material about different Subjects for Extra preparation of Exams.
Paper: Physics Class: FSc Part – II Chapter: 12+13+14
2nd year Class Physics Important Short short Answers
- Prove that 1 eV = 1.6×10-19 J.
- Prove that ohm times farad is equal to the second.
- Show that the interior of a hollow charged sphere is a field-free region.
- Prove that Volt/meter is equal to newton/coulomb
- Define coulomb s law and write the formula in vector form.
- What is a Wheatstone bridge? How can it be used to determine an unknown resistance?
- Fine the heat dissipated through a bulb of 100W is an hour.
- Charges are moving in metals but the current is zero before applying the battery. Why?
- What do you mean by ohmic and non-ohmic substances? Also, make a graph.
- How resistance of the conductor is affected if the length and area are doubled at the same time?
- Why does the picture on a TV screen become distorted when a magnet is brought near the screen?
- Can magnetic fieldset into circular motion the stationary electron? If no then why not.
- How can you say magnetic flux is a scalar quantity? Explain
- A charged particle is projected perpendicular to the magnetic field. What happened to its K.E and linear momentum of the charge?
- A loop of wire is suspended between the poles of a magnet with its plane parallel to the pole faces. What happens if a direct current is put through the coil? What happens if an alternating current is used instead?
- How can you identify which plate of the capacitor is positively charged?
- Electric lines of force never cross. why?
- Do electrons tend to go to a region of high potential or of low potential?
- Does bend in a wire affect its electrical resistance? explain
- Why does the resistance of a conductor rise with temperature?
- Describes a circuit that will give a continuously varying potential
- Why the resistance of an ammeter should be very low?
- Why the voltmeter should have very high resistance?
- How can you use the magnetic field to separate isotopes of chemical elements?
- Writes conditions of maximum and minimum magnetic flux?
- A) How does the energy store in a capacitor? Derive an expression for energy
- B) A rectangular bar of iron is 2.0 cm by 2.0 cm in cross-section and 40 cm long Calculate its resistance if the resistivity of iron is 11 x10-8 m.
- A) What current should pass through a solenoid that is 0.5 m long with 10,000 turns of copper wire so that it will have a magnetic field of 0.4T?
- B)What is a potentiometer? Give its construction and theory.
- A) Derive a formula for the magnetic force on a moving electric charge in a magnetic field?
- Find the electric field strength required to hold suspended a particle of mass 1.0 x 10 -6 kg and charge 1.0C between two plates 10.0 cm apart.