If so, this article will show you how to easily and simply do this using different tools and options for working with the messenger.
A Free Tool To Add Telegram Link In Instagram Bio
Before sharing your Telegram link with others, it’s important to first decide what your goals are. Once you know what you want to achieve, you can start looking for tools to help you reach those goals. One tool that can be helpful is טלגראס אתר Chat from Elfsight. We offer a convenient and easy-to-use chat interface that can help you communicate with others more effectively.
Adding Telegram to your Instagram link in bio is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Log in or create an account on Elfsight Apps.
- Find Telegram Chat on the list and select it.
- Change the style of your widget and Save.
- Go to Share link option and copy it from the popup.
- Open your Instagram account and add the URL.
The benefits you’ll get after choosing Elfsight
Elfsight widgets offer an extensive amount of customization options to create a feature that will perfectly fit your business goals and blend in with your page’s design.
By choosing Elfsight, you will not only be able to place a Telegram link in your Instagram bio, but you will also enjoy these benefits:
- -Your Telegram chat will be compatible with any screen size
- -You’ll have the option to customize your widget to work exactly how you need it
- -And more!
You already have a link to your Telegram chat that you created earlier. Now it’s time to move on to how you can share it on your Instagram link in bio. It’s pretty easy, follow these steps:
- Open your Instagram account and click on the Edit button.
- Select the Add link option.
- Paste the link of your Telegram chat into the URL field.
- Write a caption for your link if needed.
- Tap on the tick above and save the changes.
You can now share your Telegram chat with all your Instagram followers!
Popular use cases: how to put link to your Telegram post or profile to instagram Link in bio
How to link to your Telegram profile
See your Telegram profile on Instagram by copying and pasting your Telegram profile link into the Instagram “Link in Bio” section. To do this:
- Open Telegram messenger
- Go to Settings from the menu
- Find your account info including phone number and nickname
- Copy your nickname – it’s a link to your profile
- Paste the Telegram profile link into the Instagram “Link in Bio” section
How to link to Telegram chat, bot or channel
It’s easy to share a link to a Telegram chat, bot or channel – just follow the steps in this guide. Here’s what you need to do:
- Browse through your list of chats, channels and bots until you find the one you want to share.
- Click on the chat to open the window, then click on your name and avatar in the top bar.
- In the popup window that appears, you’ll see a link that starts with t.me/. Copy it.
- Right-click on the link and select “Copy”.