9th Class English Short Questions Answers chapter 2 Patriotism
9th Class English Chapter 02 Patriotism Short Question and Answer. If you are looking for English class 9 chapter 2 patriotism exercise notes are here in this post. You can find in this Post about class 9 English chapter 2 patriotism solutions, short questions about patriotism,9th class English question answer, Patriotism chapter question answers is here in this post.
|patriotism for class 9th Chapter 2 short Question and Answer
9th Class English Chapter 02 Patriotism Short Question and Answer
(1) How will you define Patriotism?
Ans: Patriotism is defined as thus: Means love for the motherland or devotion of the one’s country.
(2) What are the Qualities of a Patriot?
Ans: A Patriot loves his country and is always willing to sacrifice for it when the need arises.
(3) As a citizen of Pakistan, what are your duties towards your country?
Ans: As a citizen of Pakistan, my first and foremost duty to my country is loyalty to it. I should always be willing to sacrifice my life for the freedom and honor of my country. I should work hard for the progress and prosperity of my country.
(4) What makes us stay alert in the wake of foreign invasion?
Ans: It is the spirit of Patriotism that makes us stay alert in the wake of foreign invasion.
(5) How will you elaborate on Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s Quote?”We must develop a sense of Patriotism that galvanizes us all into one united and strong nation?
Ans: If we Develop a sense of Patriotism we shall not fall prey to disunity, disharmony, provincialism, and disintegration. The spirit of Patriotism will keep us united and strong.